Thursday, February 4, 2010

Offshore Rig Companies Hiring Deck Hands!

Looking for those offshore rig companies hiring deck hands? There are always openings for entry level maintenance positions, typically referred to as Roustabouts. Using professional hiring agencies, such as the website below is a guaranteed way to get hired, and soon!

Clicking on the link after this excerpt will direct you to the site:

"Knowing the big players within the oil industry is crucial. It is just as important to know the quality smaller operators. That is why our service will push your Resume / CV to the big and carefully selected medium operators all at the same time. This forwards your application to a diversity of employers."

Offshore Rig Workers

Or, for more information about offshore drilling employment, click here
Entry Level Oil Rig Jobs and Salaries!

4 comments:

  1. post for A/B.i have sea ex.total 38months.drill ship ex.2 years

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have done safety course and rig familarization course.i am a frsher and looking for a job in oil rig as a roustabout..plz help me.my email i.d is singhmandeep492@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Timothy Lewis i worked in the catering staff for 2 years.I also carry my twick card,B.P license,water survival,and my safe gulf card.I am looking to leave the catering jobs alone and become a Roustabout.My email is tlewis86hell86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a 25 year old father of 2 young sons. I have a current TWIC card, a Deckhand safety cert. I also have a Hazwoper cert. I am looking for Entry level positions. I have no prior experience working offshore, but I want to get that experience and start a career so I may provide for my sons. Please email me at shollyxx@gmail.com

    Chris

    ReplyDelete